The Ed.S. program in School Psychology at Lehigh University is fully approved by the National Association of School Psychologists.
Response to Intervention specialist as part of the Personnel Preparation Grant from the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs.
Curriculum can be found in the course catalog.
Application Requirements & Deadlines
- Completed online application
- $65 Application Fee
- GPA Minimum: 3.0 undergraduate
- Official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Acknowledgement of College of Education Policy on Clearances
- TOEFL score, if applicable
- Research Questionnaire -School Psychology Ed.S.
- GRE test score, minimum 75th percentile
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a field related to human services (preferred)
- Curriculum Vitae
- December 1 for fall start