We blog. Check it out.
- Lehigh @ the United Nations - Experiencing the United Nations class blog!
- Child Solider Crisis - We started our initiative on child soldiers as part of our Globalization and Education Equity course in the Comparative and International Education program at Lehigh University. Throughout the course we examined how the differences resulting from race, ethnicity, culture, language, class, and gender impact behavior and attitudes of individuals and are either reproduced or enacted by educational organizations and institutions. We have studied and learned about numerous marginalized groups in education. Surprisingly, we did not come across much on child soldiers. We felt that their story was still somewhat unspoken.
- Education in Crisis: Monitoring, analysis, and resources for education activists - Education is a foundation on which we build our societies. Public education develops informed and responsible citizens – this is crucial to a common future based on the principles of democracy and solidarity in a global community. Education is a human right and underpins equality.
- Education Policy Talk: International Perspectives and Debate - Education Policy Talk is a comparative education blog seeking to promote a public debate on the issues related the nature, impact, and implications of privatization in public education worldwide.
- Research Salad: Mixed methods, tossed up fresh every day - A blog run by a few overenthusiastic research nerds who want to share with you best finds, insights, and advice.
- Alexander Wiseman - Professional page w/ blogging - Dr. Alexander Wiseman, Associate professor, Comparative & International Program, Lehigh University
- CIE 400: Comparative and International Education
- CIE 404: Issues and Institutions in International Education Development.
- CIE 471: Globalization and Education Equity