This program is designed to develop the leadership abilities of administrators in educational institutions and agencies that support significant educational programs.
Through a combination of regular course work and special seminars, the program stresses the integration of the theoretical and applied aspects of educational leadership. This outline provides direction for sequencing of courses but allows flexibility to meet the unique needs of students with different backgrounds and career goals.
The program requires a minimum of 60 credits (post Masters) earned at Lehigh and the completion and defense of a dissertation in a maximum of seven years for the various applicable requirements, see the EDL matriculation procedures on the program web site for specific requirements.
Curriculum can be found in the course catalog.
"Challenging discussions on relevant topics paired with the opportunity to work with stellar local educators and professors make the Educational Leadership program an incredibly valuable experience."
Elizabeth Babbin, Ed.D, Educational Leadership '18
Application Requirements & Deadlines
- Completed online application
- $65 Application Fee
- GPA Minimum: 3.0 undergraduate
- GPA minimum: 3.6 (graduate)
- Official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Acknowledgement of College of Education Policy on Clearances
- Personal statement
- GRE or MAT test scores
- January 15 for summer or fall semester start