This page is intended for COE alumni and current students. We receive weekly notifications of open positions in and around Pennsylvania in the fields of education and human services that we share on this site. If you have questions about specific positions you should reach out to the contact listed in the position description or web link.
These listings are posted most recent to least.
To apply: www.njsba.org/employment
Deadline for reciept of applications: 5:00 PM EST, July 10, 2019.
More details in attached flyer.
Franklin Towne Charter High School, an award-winning urban charter school in Philadelphia is seeking a certified Math teacher to join our team for the 2019-2020 school year. Franklin Towne Charter High School is a college preparation program willing to do whatever it takes to provide a warm and encouraging family-like atmosphere for all of our students. We were named a National Blue Ribbon School by the US Department of Education and 1 of the “Top 100 Place to Work in Philadelphia” by Philadelphia Magazine and Philly.com. If you want to work in a safe, supported, progressive school environment where collaboration and cooperation are a priority, then we hope to hear from you soon! This is a full-time, contracted teaching position in an established school that offers comprehensive health benefits and a very competitive salary.
Valid PA certification and all appropriate clearances required. Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to Patrick Field, CAO @ email@example.com
Franklin Towne Charter Elementary School
4259 Richmond Street
Philadelphia, PA 19137
215 289-3389 x 8041
The Morris School District (MSD), located in Morristown, NJ, approximately 35 miles outside of New York City, is hiring a school psychologist for the 2019-2020 school year. A school psychologist who is bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
The MSD is a suburban, publicly funded school District that educated approximately 5,200 students preschool through high school. The District implements innovative educational practices with students from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Jessica Neu, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Director of Pupil Services
973-292-2300 ext. 2113
Peoria Unified School District is one of the largest in the state. We have a team of 45+ psychologists who cover 40 schools. We embrace the NASP Model of comprehensive service delivery; our psychologists are not just “testing and placing” rather they are also delivering direct services to students and participating actively within the pre-referral intervention process. To make this happen in a meaningful way, we assign one full time psychologist to every school. Additionally, we are the only district in Arizona that is a NASP approved provider of Professional Development, allowing our psychologists to obtain NASP approved PD credits internally.
If you have any that may be interested in joining our district, please encourage them to consider applying through our district website https://www.peoriaunified.org/
I would also be happy to discuss PUSD with any interested candidates, please feel free to share my contact information.
Frymet S. Hare, M.Ed., NCSP
Peoria Unified School District
Lead School Psychologist and Compliance Coordinator
(623) 486-6056 (Mondays & Wednesdays)
(623) 412-5248 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
Please see the flyer attached for information.
- Current Alaska Type C Special Services Certificate with school psychologist or licensed psychologist endorsement.
- Knowledgeable of learning disabilities, Limited English Proficiency, and bilingualism as they relate to academic performance.
- Experience in identifying needs, writing programs, and coordinating services for emotionally disturbed students.
- Experience in assisting academic and behavioral problems.
- Experience working with assessment of gifted academic levels and intellectual potential.
- Experience in developing pre-referral intervention programs, individual education programs, and writing psychological reports.
- Travel to sites required.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to safely, regularly lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Assess the broad array of academic and behavioral needs, including intelligence, aptitude, social/emotional, functional and adaptive skills, sensory and perceptual motor abilities.
- Recommend objectives, strategies, and materials for individual education programs.
- Interface with other agencies concerning educational/behavioral programs of students.
- Facilitate therapeutic intervention with high-risk children.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REPORTS TO: Coordinator of Special Education
SALARY: Placement on BSSD Teacher Pay Scale. (See the BSSD Negotiated Agreement for more details.)
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: 200 Days
LOCATION: Bering Strait School District; Unalakleet, AK
Send initial letter of application with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the BSSD Special Education program, and specific exceptionalities can be addressed to: Jessie Towarak, Coordinator of Special Education, email@example.com, 907-624-4278
Written correspondence or mailed applications should be addressed to: HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 907-624-4309
NOTE: Bering Strait School district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Please see the documents pertaining to position openings with Harford County Public Schools.
Administrative Support Technician
Office of Student Services
Harford County Public Schools
A.A. Roberty Building
102 S. Hickory Avenue
Bel Air, MD 21014
Two temporary special education positions open. One position ends on May 31st and the other ends on June 14th .
Jason H. Bucher, Principal
Central Bucks High School South
Contact email: JBUCHER@cbsd.org
Please see details in the attachment.
See details in attachment.