This page is intended for COE alumni and current students. We receive weekly notifications of open positions in and around Pennsylvania in the fields of education and human services that we share on this site. If you have questions about specific positions you should reach out to the contact listed in the position description or web link.
These listings are posted most recent to least.
- Current Alaska Type C Special Services Certificate with school psychologist or licensed psychologist endorsement.
- Knowledgeable of learning disabilities, Limited English Proficiency, and bilingualism as they relate to academic performance.
- Experience in identifying needs, writing programs, and coordinating services for emotionally disturbed students.
- Experience in assisting academic and behavioral problems.
- Experience working with assessment of gifted academic levels and intellectual potential.
- Experience in developing pre-referral intervention programs, individual education programs, and writing psychological reports.
- Travel to sites required.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to safely, regularly lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Assess the broad array of academic and behavioral needs, including intelligence, aptitude, social/emotional, functional and adaptive skills, sensory and perceptual motor abilities.
- Recommend objectives, strategies, and materials for individual education programs.
- Interface with other agencies concerning educational/behavioral programs of students.
- Facilitate therapeutic intervention with high-risk children.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REPORTS TO: Coordinator of Special Education
SALARY: Placement on BSSD Teacher Pay Scale. (See the BSSD Negotiated Agreement for more details.)
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: 200 Days
LOCATION: Bering Strait School District; Unalakleet, AK
Send initial letter of application with resume to: email@example.com
Questions about the BSSD Special Education program, and specific exceptionalities can be addressed to: Jessie Towarak, Coordinator of Special Education, firstname.lastname@example.org, 907-624-4278
Written correspondence or mailed applications should be addressed to: HR Director, email@example.com, 907-624-4309
NOTE: Bering Strait School district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Please see the documents pertaining to position openings with Harford County Public Schools.
Administrative Support Technician
Office of Student Services
Harford County Public Schools
A.A. Roberty Building
102 S. Hickory Avenue
Bel Air, MD 21014
Two temporary special education positions open. One position ends on May 31st and the other ends on June 14th .
Jason H. Bucher, Principal
Central Bucks High School South
Contact email: JBUCHER@cbsd.org
Please see details in the attachment.
See details in attachment.
Long-Term Substitute 0.60 FTE Science Teacher Position –
Palisades High School
January 14, 2019
Palisades High School is seeking a long-term substitute, part-time (.6 FTE) teacher from approximately March 1, 2019 through the end of the 2018/2019 school. Candidates must be certified in Biology, Grades 7-12. The successful candidate will possess knowledge of the PA Keystone Biology exams, accompanying standards and eligible content, as well as strong technology skills.
Interested candidates must send via Recruit and Hire at https://palisades.tedk12.
Event February 13th at MCIU in Norristown, PA