This page is intended for COE alumni and current students. We receive weekly notifications of open positions in and around Pennsylvania in the fields of education and human services that we share on this site. If you have questions about specific positions you should reach out to the contact listed in the position description or web link.
These listings are posted most recent to least.
The Lakeland School District (1,500 students and a $20 million budget) is looking for its next superintendent to lead the district in furthering its mission to:
- Provide an excellent education that is meaningful for all students.
- Empower all students with the skills and knowledge necessary to maximize their learning potential.
- Instill in all students respect for themselves and for others in a nurturing and safe environment.
- Encourage all students to become community-minded and globally-aware individuals.
- Located in Lackawanna County PA, the district is seeking an educational leader with a record of success.
Please see attachment for further information.
Saucon Valley Elementary School seeks a full-time permanent learning support teacher beginning the 2017-18 school year. Candidate must hold a valid PA certificate in special education. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with current teachers’ contract.
Send letter of interest, PA standard application, PA certificate, resume, references, transcripts, and all current clearances to:
Dan Burkholder, Director of Special Education, Saucon Valley School District, 2097 Polk Valley Road, Hellertown, PA 18055