The Doctorate of Education in Educational Leadership is designed for international educators in leadership positions. The program is delivered online during the fall and spring semesters and on-site during the summer semester in Bethlehem, PA.
Enrolled students who have had at least two years of supervisory experience in an international school setting will need to complete 48 credits of course work. All students will need to maintain enrollment status after the course work is completed. Prior to proposal acceptance, students must be enrolled for a minimum of 3 credit hours each fall and spring semester. Once the dissertation proposal is accepted, students must be enrolled for one credit during each academic semester.
Curriculum can be found in the course catalog.
Application Requirements & Deadlines
- Completed online application
- $65 Application Fee
- GPA Minimum: 3.0 undergraduate
- GPA minimum: 3.6 (graduate)
- Official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Acknowledgement of College of Education Policy on Clearances
- Personal statement
- GRE or MAT test scores
- January 15 for summer or fall semester start