Get started today!
- Application requirements: Online application, transcripts, minimum GPA of 2.75 undergraduate
- Deadline(s): July 15 for a fall start, Dec. 15 for a spring start and May 1 for a summer start
- Course Requirements: 4 courses (12 credits)
- Typical Course Load: Fall (1 or 2 courses), Spring (1 or 2 courses), Summer (1 or 2 courses)
- Time to Completion: about 1 year
- Modality Options: Can be completed online, in-person, or in hybrid formats (depending on the courses selected)
Lehigh's 12-credit Certificate program is aimed at post-certification in-service teachers, informal educators, and professionals seeking to expand their pedagogical or andragogical skills and knowledge of learning design and instructional technology.
Professionals enrolled in the program will learn best practices in how to design and develop personalized instruction and materials, as well as implement and integrate new and emerging instructional technologies to enhance learning outcomes in educational and professional settings and informal learning environments.
The most effective and successful learning environments are engaging, collaborative, supportive, and flexible. They often do their best when they replicate authentic, face-to-face activities and encourage connections and experiences beyond the classroom and professional settings.
|COURSE NUMBER||COURSE NAME - CHOOSE FOUR (4)||CREDITS|
|TLT 401||Overview of Teaching & Learning||3|
|TLT 403||Introduction to Instructional Design||3|
|TLT 454||Applied Instructional and Learning Design Principles||3|
|TLT 465||Design Thinking for Learning||3|
|TLT 467||Project-, Simulation-, and Scenario-Based Learning||3|
|TLT 462||Game-Based Learning||3|
|TLT 462||Universal Design for Learning and ADA Compliance||3|
|TLT 463||Building MakerSpaces for Learning||3|
|TLT 462||Digital Storytelling||3|
|TLT 472||Online Teaching and Learning||3|
|TLT 462||Special Topics||3|
|EDUC 495||Independent Study||3|
|Other electives as approved by advisor|
View course catalog for course descriptions.