College of Education Tuition and Fees
For the 2019-2020 academic year tuition is $565 per credit hour; the tuition rate for students admitted to the joint MBA/M.Ed. program in Educational Leadership is $810 per credit hour.
Students enrolled in at least 9 credits during a semester are considered full-time.
- Intern and clinic supervision fees are charged in addition to tuition.
- The charge for auditors is the same as the complete course fee.
- The application fee for admission is $65.
- There is no registration fee, however a $100 late course registration fee will be charged for any full-time graduate student (includes certified full-time) who has not begun the registration process by the announced day.
- Please refer to the Bursar's Office Web site: http://financeadmin.lehigh.edu/content/fee-schedule-0
- Additional late fees may be incurred AFTER August 1 for Fall Semester and January 1 for Spring Semester.
- COE Intern/Practicum Fee
- SCHP443, SCHP444 & CPSY480, CPSY483, CPSY498 $125
- SpEd442 & TLT442, TLT444 $350,
- SpEd 420 & TLT466 EDL408, EDL 414, EDUC 493 $250
Please refer to the Bursar's Office website for additional tuition information: http://financeadmin.lehigh.edu/bursar
Global Distance Program Tuition and Fees
Master's and non-degree courses cost $575 per credit hour. Doctoral degree courses cost $665 per credit hour. There is also a fee of $130 per course that covers technology and administrative costs. Students cover visa costs (if not a U.S. citizen) associated with attending the Summer Institutes at Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA.
Policies regarding refunds
- During the academic year, a graduate student in good standing, who formally withdraws before 60% of the semester has been completed, will be eligible for a tuition refund.
- No tuition refunds will be made for courses of one week or less after the first day of class.
- Academic & administrative fees are non-refundable after the first day of classes.