College of Education Tuition and Fees
Our tuition is $610 per credit hour; the tuition rate for students admitted to the joint MBA/M.Ed. program in Educational Leadership is $885 per credit hour.
Students enrolled in at least 9 credits during a semester are considered full-time.
- Intern and clinic supervision fees are charged in addition to tuition.
- The charge for auditors is the same as the complete course fee.
- The application fee for admission is $65.
- There is no registration fee, however a $100 late course registration fee will be charged for any full-time graduate student (includes certified full-time) who has not begun the registration process by the announced day.
- The fee for Global Program Doctoral Degrees is $665.
- Additional late fees may be incurred.
- COE Intern/Practicum Fee
- TLT444 - $525
- SpEd 442 & TLT442 - $425
- SpEd TLT 466, EDL408, EDL414, EDUC493 - $250
- SCHP 443, SCHP 444, CPSY 480, CPSY 483, CPSY 498 - $175
- SPED 443 - $300
- UPAL Seminar Fee - $500