Dr. Ana Dueñas, assistant professor of special education, is looking for parents of children with autism.
- Is your child between the ages of 2-5?
- Do you suspect your child may have autism spectrum disorder, or are they diagnosed?
- Are you the primary caretaker and spend a minimum of 20 hours per week with your child?
- Do you identify as Latino/Latinx/Hispanic?
Researchers at Lehigh University are interested in collaborating with parents who need early intervention services for their children. Your participation is voluntary!
You will receive:
- Free education and training by experts in ABA for 6 months via teleconferencing in English or Spanish
- Tablet, video camera, and online courses
- $50 for completing forms
The principal investigator for this study is Dr. Ana Dueñas from Lehigh University's College of Education and Human Services.